Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Should The Head Of The Road Safety Authority Take The Driving Test

Options
  • 02-11-2007 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Do you think that the man who dictating the rules of the road and who has never even taking the driving test should take the driving test????

If so sign this petition and it will be sent to the rsa, 2fm, department of transport, todayfm etc etc

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/RSA2007/petition.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

If you are referring to Gay Byrne, I think you will find that he was quoted as saying not only has he taken the test, he has taken the advanced drivers test and done a motorcycle test, so perhaps a few more than you think he has.
    As for Noel Brett, I am not sure he is old enough to have availed of the lucky bag licences.

Personally, in the celebrity end of things, I think Derek Davis or Rosemary Smith would have been more suited. (but not G Ryan lucky bagger extraordinaire)

Both have a better understanding of road safety, not this constant speed speed speed mantra nonsense.
    But then they both learned in the North* afaik.
    Driving in the UK is faster and way safer than here, and not because of roads, because of the drivers. (*even if they come down here and When in Rome.....)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Possible spam!

Padllock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement