Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ginger & White kitten

Options
  • 02-11-2007 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi there,

Our kitten (Eddie) has been missing since this afternoon. He's very resourceful and independent and is only allowed out when one of us is at home. He is 5 1/2 months old with no collar (due to an accident when he was young).

If anyone sees him hiding under their shed or having crept into their house can they let me know via here please?

I live in the Wood and he never strays beyond the backs of the houses usually. It is a very still and calm night and he loves the coolness. He will probably be back home tomorrow (fingers crossed) but please keep an eye out.

I have been out on numerous occasions this evening calling him and no sign.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Coolhand

Our cat went missing about the same age for a few days but we managed to get him back. Someone found him and my GF had a sign in superquinn which she then saw and rang us. he was about the same age and he had gone into heat so he went wandering. he did it another time and came back himself as well. Cats are smart and good at looking after themselves and im sure he will turn up fine. Ill keep my eye out as well as a lot of cats seem to come visit my lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

FOUND!!!

He came in the kitchen window in the middle of the night (no idea how!) and was there with the other lad to greet me this morning!!

Thanks CHL for the advice! I'll know now not to doubt the abilities of a kitten to get home!!:D

Advertisement