Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dremel?

Options
  • 02-11-2007 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Evening, need a little bit of advice.
    Basically im thinking of buying a dremel as a xmas present for someone, and came across
    this.
    Ive no idea about these things so if anyone has links to any other similar tools for in or around the same price id be grateful.
    Also, havent had a chance to look in a bricks n mortar shop yet, are they much dearer there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

Seems to have very few accessories, and doesn't seem to have a carry/storage case.
    You can get them in woodies and B&Q at least, i think mine was around 70 euro for this http://www.dremeleurope.com/dremelocs-uk/Product.jsp?language=en-GB&prod_id=288&ccat_id=471
    Comes with a bunch of accessories too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

It says it comes with 105 accessories. Didnt think of the carry case but its not a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

sorry didn't see the accessories bit.
    seems like a good price so. the only other thing I'd say is that it looks like this model is discontinued - not on the dremel website, so if having the current model is important to the recipient bear that in mind, otherwise seems like a good deal.

Advertisement