Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donabate train station car park

• 02-11-2007 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭

I'm talking about the smaller beside the northbound platform.

Since they changed the entrance/exit from the sloped area they haven't got rid the the white lines painted on the ground at the new extrance/exit..I have seen people park there (when the car park is almost empty) leaving very little room to manoevre getting out. People park down the middle of it too making it difficult to leave depending on where you park. One day I arrived back and a man said he was stuck an hour there going out of his mind, and I have a mark along the side of my car to show for my troubles in the past. Irish Rail staff can't do anything about it, so they say..yet monitor it with CCTV. Are they going to charge for the pleasure of parking here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

I know your pain, it's becoming extremely difficult to get out of there in the evening and yes, the station master alerted me to the fact that we may have to pay for it in the future (no timeline offered, of course).

Advertisement