Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sounder

Options
  • 02-11-2007 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Sounder can't manage to reply to posts could any of the moderators help? he still has PM
    Bryan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I'm all new to this Modding lark, but my rudimentary rummaging in the system tells me that Sounder was banned for a post in the AK-47 thread.
    Rew/Sparks will I'm sure be along shortly with a much more definitive answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Rew banned him for being a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

what did he do if ye dont mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Rovi wrote: »
    Rew/Sparks will I'm sure be along shortly with a much more definitive answer.
    Sparks wrote: »
    Rew banned him for being a muppet.
    There you go :D

I'll leave it to the original Banner to reveal the nature of said muppetry, should they choose to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I'd like to know too as the original post seems to have been deleted and Sounder is on other forums I am also on and doesn't seem at all like a muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

My fault I forgot to PM him in the heat of the moment.
    sounder wrote:
    **** the ak-47.i blow up a cow with hand grenade first and then the ak-47 no no i have a other go with the grenade

I don't take kindly to this on the shooting board, combined with the bad grammer I though he was a troll. Its one thing to hunt its another to want to torture and animal to death for amusement. Im happy to lift the ban and give him the benifit of the doubt that it was a bad joke. Plus I didnt PM him so he didnt have a chance to defend him self.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭BryanL

we all make bad jokes from time to time. he seems a good guy and has posted some great hunting photo's.
    i had to laugh at the one of the kid holding 2 birds half the size of itself
    Bryan

Advertisement