Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 phone network last night

• 02-11-2007 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

anyone else affected by an outage for most of the evening ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Yep.

Pain in the ar$e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

i was so ****ed off with it, from about 2PM i had a full signal and no network available. Was woken at 3AM by a bunch of text messages coming in that where sent to me through the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Is that why my txts wouldn't deliver for ages? nutmonkeys.
    Assumidly it's back up today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I only lost the network for about an hour in the city centre. Had full signal symbol though so I thought it was my phone was on the way out....phew :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

noticed some issues last night... messages went thro, but didn't get delivery notices til much much later.

Am having trouble seding MMS now... looks like it can't connect to send

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Yea, my phone went dead around 6.30pm and stayed that way - signal but no service. Assumed it was phone / SIM - feckin O2 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mitabrev

Any idea what caused it? Was it a breakdown? Or upgrade works?
    Whats happened to O2? Lately their network reliability is gone to hell.
    I'm fairness, They've no real new innovative offers like before, they've increased their "peak hours" (veiled language for price hike) and now you cant depend on the network??

Advertisement