Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lexus F Sport Package ... yum!

Options
  • 02-11-2007 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Lexus are developing an F Sport package to compete with BMW's M Sport Pack, it includes a brake upgrade as well as body kits, wheels, and interior upgrades. Damn sexy it is too!

52036-02-lex--L.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

More information here:
    http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071031.007/lexus-debuts-f-sport-performance-accessory-line-at-sema

Not really a fan of the gun metal grey alloy wheels or blue brake calipers though:

9071031.007.1L.jpg

Looks too much like a spiritual successor to the Altezza.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

maybe its just a bad pic but that looks rotten... the wheels look too small for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

No need for BMW to start worrying yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

that does nothing for me

but mark my words these boys will hit the nail on the head at some point, they did with the big LS they will manage it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

Lexus never did it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Like the look of that. I think silver alloys and red brake calipers would look better to me, the black wheels and blue look a bit mean but also have a "just off the boat jap import look" about them!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭GB15

Can't say their marketing people chose a very good name for it. F sport just doesn't have any ring to it at all.

I agree about the wheels as well - they look far too small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭CarLover

Unfortunately Lexus, whilst they make nice cars, don't threaten BMW enough. The Lexus is not as good a drive as its German counterpart. Never was either...

When I was in the market about a year back I test drove an IS200 and thought it was nice. Then I drove my 325Ci and it blew the Lexus out of the water. Yes, yesy, I know one is a coup and the other a saloon and I also know that the Beamer has more power...but in terms of smoothness and quality the Lexus could not compete. Also, the gearbox was crap.

The new Lexus doesn't do a lot for me. I do like the large barge Lexus' though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

unkel wrote: »
    No need for BMW to start worrying yet ;)

Not with efforts like that they certainly won't! Blue brake calipers are something for the modified car crew, not a swanky Lexus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I think Hyundai are trying to raise a bit of money by renting out their coupé designs.

(I know it's a saloon)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

Try this kit on for size.

s5f_fin_04.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

s5f_fin_06.jpg

Advertisement