Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sound deadening?

Options
  • 02-11-2007 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Just wondering what experience anyone has had with sound deadening materials. What ones are good, dynamat, brown bread etc.?? I know there are different types within each brand and I'm just looking for some advice on what types are best? I'm getting some nasty rattles in the doors and boot. I'm aware that sound deadening may not solve all problems, but I'm hoping it will help. I'm looking for good places to buy it if anyone could recommend, ebay perhaps?

Cheers,

DC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Dynamat extreme is by far the best ive ever used,its 101 times better than the standard dynamat stuff which is good in its own right for rattles ect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭SecureSounds

Second that.

Advertisement