Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

my morning Terminator shower routine

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Binomate wrote: »
    I pee in the shower.

That's ignant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

The-Rigger wrote: »
    That's ignant.

Interesting. I thought it would have just been a bit smelly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It can be more than one thing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

That's ignant.

Whats that? An <NERD> ant obsessed with computer games? </NERD>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

It can be more than one thing.

IMO, it'd only be ignant if he pissed while someone was in the shower with him.
    SDooM wrote: »
    Whats that? An <NERD> ant obsessed with computer games? </NERD>

..... tumble weed.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I just wash myself in the shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

I just wash myself in the shower.

Don't worry dude....that's what I'd say 99% of the population do. It's these weirdos that take showering to a whole new level.....incredibly strange. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭THEDONWALDO

give me your clothes, your shoes, and your floppy doppy hair (as said in a bad arnie accent) da da dada da da dada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Seeing as we're on a Terminator binge and it's heading on for Christmas, enjoy-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

magick wrote: »
    I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

...what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I must admit that I found the M & M's thing funny, this less so. It was disappointing to find that they were both copied and pasted from 'the internet' though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

I must admit that I found the M & M's thing funny, this less so. It was disappointing to find that they were both copied and pasted from 'the internet' though.

you're talking about the bateman bit, ye?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

I'm trying this tomorrow morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

this has to be bumped....

oh, this is also good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHh3ykPQEl4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm gonna give this a go later on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Dalfiatach

beans wrote: »
    In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

And people said the OP was weird...

Edit: meh. Stupid movie references.

Anyways, I must confess I sometimes do the whole cyborg targeting eyes thing when walking down the street too...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

(not the chick in the third one because that one sucked)

oh come on she was the hottest thing i've ever seen!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

one of my favourite movie scenes ever... he doesnt get to act to his full potential in batman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Krieg wrote: »
    I managed to stop doing that :p
    However, Jean luc picard and the enterprise are still flying around my empty brain (space) and controlling me... actually Im going to save this for the PI forum some day.

I think Eddie Murphy read this, you should sue him for intellectual property rights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    You're really weird...

Seconded

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy

Anyone who didn't even smirk at this should pack up their bags and leave the planet. You are officially devoid of a sense of humour / imagination. Pure jeanyuss :pac:

"..shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg.."

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

This copypasta is delicious.......

Advertisement