Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza - Price Increase!

• 02-11-2007 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Did anyone see about the price increase in Dominos due to the price of mozzarella cheese. Apparently, the price of wheat is increasing so there will be another price increase shortly.

These price rises are supposed to take place from today but my local Dominoes increased the price last week........

Is there anywhere on the web where I can view the price of the meal deals etc to see what the story is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Dominos pizza are a total rip-off already. 16 quid for a pepperoni pizza (not even 12") - get out of here. I can get the same size pizza, much less greasy AND a bruschetta for the same price in Milanos around the corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Not surprised the pizza makers have upped the price...

They kneed the dough...

/grabs coat and runs...

/chases after whiskeyman with large pizza cutter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭musicfan

Laslo wrote: »
    Dominos pizza are a total rip-off already. 16 quid for a pepperoni pizza (not even 12") - get out of here. I can get the same size pizza, much less greasy AND a bruschetta for the same price in Milanos around the corner.

If I had a milanos around the corner from me that would be grand. Otherwise Dominos has to do ............

musicfan wrote: »
    If I had a milanos around the corner from me that would be grand. Otherwise Dominos has to do ............

Well I would recommend other alternatives but I'm not sure if there are cheaper or nicer ones! If you're in Dublin, there there probably are. Shop around! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭flyingdagger

If you're near dublin city centre try NYPD pizza www.nypd.ie i've become addicted to their pizza-really really good food:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

a personal pizza is only €7!

friday night is dominoes night and has been for the past few years :D

Advertisement