Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raindance Returns Dec 1st 2007

• 02-11-2007 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Altern-8 play Dublin the night before, would love to go Raindance but going to Moondance on NYE and cant do them all, Raindance now with 7 arenas amazing, still the best Rave of them all.

raindanceworldwide.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Went to Raindance back in April. One of the maddest nights ever. Will definitely go back again, but not this one. Couldn't go to Altern-8 on the Friday night and then head over there the following night and do it all over again 'til 7 in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

holton wrote: »
    Went to Raindance back in April. One of the maddest nights ever. Will definitely go back again, but not this one. Couldn't go to Altern-8 on the Friday night and then head over there the following night and do it all over again 'til 7 in the morning!

Nor could i thesedays mate but back in the day it wasn't a problem,used to rave it up for days at a time then :D

I keep telling people about Raindance on here and how brilliant their raves are,far superior to anything we get here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Yeah Jonny, it was your fault that I went in the first place:D. The Old Skool and the Jenkins Lane arenas were the only ones that appealed to me. The others were way too head-wrecking. Well worth it though.

Advertisement