Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect Eircom broadband usage stats

Options
  • 02-11-2007 2:38pm

I've checked my stats for this month and it shows 800mb, which has to be wrong because I downloaded nothing yesterday and netmeter shows my stats at 100mb.

However I did download a 700mb file on the last day of October however my stats for October are minus 700mb of what they should be.

Basically I think Eircom are taking the download out of this months allowance when it should have been taken out of last months.

Is there any way I can have my usage stats checked and corrected?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I've checked my stats for this month and it shows 800mb, which has to be wrong because I downloaded nothing yesterday and netmeter shows my stats at 100mb.

However I did download a 700mb file on the last day of October however my stats for October are minus 700mb of what they should be.

Basically I think Eircom are taking the download out of this months allowance when it should have been taken out of last months.

Is there any way I can have my usage stats checked and corrected?

Don't go down that road. It will work out badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

Create your own download stats. using something like DU Meter. this will be a more accurate and live unlike eircoms which have a 24 hr delay.

Don't go down that road. It will work out badly.

Huh?? lol :) They have me down as downloading over 800mb this month but its completely wrong. They messed up and charged the file I downloaded at the end of the old month, to this new month. I'm really p**sed off to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Huh?? lol :) They have me down as downloading over 800mb this month but its completely wrong. They messed up and charged the file I downloaded at the end of the old month, to this new month. I'm really p**sed off to be honest.

It no big deal. They don't charge right now for excess download.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Unless you are a few (read: at least ten) over your cap, I wouldn't worry about it. Unless you draw attention to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement