Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nora on Hotornot

Options
  • 02-11-2007 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭

I found this picture of Nora.
    I remember seeing a post here about Nora floating around on hotnornot a good while ago, so I'm posting this to try and get a good rating for her and to share her with the world

Give her a 10 folks.

Shes a character of Galway to be sure, I admire her a lot for having the balls to be a real unique fish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Thats brilliant! :D
    And the pic couldnt be better

10/10 Nora

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I rarely use these three words, but I will now...

OH MY GOD!!!!

You have to understand that I have been to Galway only three times, and only two of those were overnight... the last time was two weeks ago, and I saw her, would you believe.

I was in that coffee place between BT and Eyre Square (Galway Bakery or something), and she came in to shelter from the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The first time I saw here I thought she was a hobo as she was kicked out of a coffee shop.

But now that I live here I realize what a fixture she is.

She's from Castlebar, my aunt knew her slightly.

I love her clothes in that picture. A man's blazer and a flowery blouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Flagged as inappropriate :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

It got taken down due to your inappropriateness
    :)

Despite it not going against the sites rules:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement