Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flyer Distribution

• 02-11-2007 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all,

I need to get 3,500 Flyers distributed asap in the drogheda area.

Does anyone one know a trust worthy company who can this without charging and arm and a leg??

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Time to canvas your local 3rd level college - pay them directly in crates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dmadman

Thanks trojan but looking for a bit more security

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

An Post are generally considered the most trustworthy company. They charge a premium of around 20 percent above the others. Only problem is that they won't distribute anything for you now before january. Search in google for the other companies that do it. Also, talk to the free paper people.

Quality is certainly going to be an issue for you with this. There is no guaranteed answer I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Creative Storm

antoinolachtnai makes a good point. Contact your local free paper, you can sometimes organise distribution with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 frazzle

Hi,
    don’t know if you are sill lookin for someone, but I was contacted by a guy called Brian (0862046417) he apparently does a lot of this work in the Meath area. He gave me a quote of €55 per 1000 door to door. I didn’t use him myself so I cant give you any other info on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭WATPOAE

Try MCDI. Contact is Gerry Davey.

Tel: 01 492 7614
    Fax: 01 492 9426
    E-Mail: gerry AT their domain name[/email]
    Web: www.mcdi.ie

Advertisement