Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Wine Tasting Evening

Options
  • 02-11-2007 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

ITALIAN WINE TASTING EVENING

CAFFE DA FIORE
    CHARLESLAND
    Greystones

WEDNESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2007
    7.30PM TO 9.30PM

Expert advice and information given on the night.
    Open to all, no cover charge, no obligation.
    Light refreshments served on the night.
    Short talk by wine expert at circa 8.30pm.

The evening is hosted by Dolce Vita Greystones to showcase an exciting new range of Italian wines in store shortly.
    Further information will be posted on our new website
    www.dolcevita.ie. Orders can be placed on the night.

Raffle on the night in aid of the 777challenge to raise funds for the Irish Cancer Society.

I hope to see you all there on the night and feel free to spread the word and bring a few friends.

Ciao

Rory Fallon
    086 2539867

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I hope this is still taking place this evening. It woild be great to meet a few boardies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

just been there and what a lovely evening - well done to all involved! pity there isn't more opportunities like this in Charlesland, so easy to fall home!....:D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I'm with you on that, Megfi. It was a great night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Have to agree what a great atmosphere, great wine, great information about Italian wines and fell home pleasantly giddy!! Well done to Cafe Fiore and Dolce Vita for a really lovely evening.:D

Advertisement