Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrance Scholarship Award Night

• 02-11-2007 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

So who else is going? was just wondering if this is a formal event in terms of dress code...? Also for anyone who's gone to this before please tell me it's not too long or dull because it (oh so funnily enough) happens to be my birthday that night!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Yea I'll be there. It's not a jeans and t-shirt job though! I'll be wearing a suit..........with the jacket on it's formal, or I can take the jacket off and be shirt and tie formal, so HOPEFULLY I'm covering all angles!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

I dunno what to wear :-s don't wanna be not formal enough... eep...

By the way... since I'm an idiot and don't know where I put my letter... Where is it and what time does it start at? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

wat exactly is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 *Lollie*

Thanks for that lemansky, i guess that equates to the respectable skirt and heels look for me then.
    kisaragi i believe it starts at 7.45 (but dont take my word for it!) and apparently its somewhere in john hume although i never really pictured it happening in a lecture theatre. :confused:
    Anyone else bringing the ol' embarrassing parents?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

Bringing mine yep... and thanks!

• Advertisement

Yep I'm bringing mine....also it now looks like I'm going for the shirt and tie as opposed to a suit....because I just don't see it as being 'suit' formal.

I heard it was JH1?

Man am I glad I didn't wear a suit....I felt a big enough prick in the shirt and tie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Noodlehead

I just wore casual. Nice free food though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kulva

yes the food was good.Thank god didn't go on too long.

Advertisement