Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure Plex Tallaght

Options
  • 02-11-2007 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Some friends and I were thinking of going somewhere to play Quasar next week. Discover Ireland says there's Quasar in the Leisureplex in Tallaght, which seems to be the closest to the city centre, but I'm wondering what the place is like.

Is it good? Is it dodgy? Is there anywhere else we'd be better off going for Quasar that'd be near enough to the city centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

It's grand. You can get some hassle from little shams in the pool area the odd time. Quasar and bowling is grand though. There's actually some fairly serious quasar players up there fairly often who also play around the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Araniell

Deadly. Thanks a million, Skellington.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 talla man

Araniell wrote: »
    Some friends and I were thinking of going somewhere to play Quasar next week. Discover Ireland says there's Quasar in the Leisureplex in Tallaght, which seems to be the closest to the city centre, but I'm wondering what the place is like.

Is it good? Is it dodgy? Is there anywhere else we'd be better off going for Quasar that'd be near enough to the city centre?

HI i'm Talla Man Leisureplex is tops with plenty to do staff is great food good an wat can i say just try it for ur self have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Araniell wrote: »
    Check Stillorgan, Blanchardstown and Coolock.

Myself and a friend went along to Tallght years ago only to find they hadn't built the quasar section yet, despite it being in the Golden Pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Victor wrote: »
    Check Stillorgan, Blanchardstown and Coolock.

Myself and a friend went along to Tallght years ago only to find they hadn't built the quasar section yet, despite it being in the Golden Pages.

That must have been about 10 years ago. Anyone know why they dont open 24hours anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Anyone know why they dont open 24hours anymore?

**** all business I reckon, only taxi drivers go in after a certain time - and that's just for a cuppa and a bite to eat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

That must have been about 10 years ago. Anyone know why they dont open 24hours anymore?

10 ? Closer to 16 or 17.

Advertisement