Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Hargan

Options
  • 02-11-2007 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

I have a few tunes at www.myspace.com/patharganmusic - at the moment there are two songs, an electronica track and a flatpicking guitar tune. There's also a blurb about myself there.

I'm hoping to release a CD in the spring, which will be a trad/bluegrass guitar album with a few songs in similar vein.

I'd like to be playing some original music live, but I make my living playing other people's and it keeps me pretty busy, so right now it's all studio-based activity. I used to play my songs out solo and acoustic, but I wasn't happy with that style of presentation. I am hoping before too long to use my laptop and Ableton Live to integrate loops etc with live vocals/guitar/keys/whatever.

I am concentrating on the guitar stuff for a debut CD cost that's where I've had the best breaks so far (check out www.dancingthrutheages.com and Lasairfhiona Ni Chonaola's first album), and it will be quicker to get together because requiring less production and programming. But I am trying to get some kind of electronic/live performance thing together too, it just takes so much time…

Advertisement