Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sounder chance to talk

Options
  • 02-11-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

yes i wrote that down as a joke,that what it was ment to be only,i aploigise to u all and to all the cows,and will be slow posting on here again as it was wrong to post about cows and not to call me a muppet,cheer sounder

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭17REM

they dont take too well to jokes on here sounder or any bit of craic. if a lad cant see you were messing in that post then its he who be the muppet:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BoB the 7th

sounder wrote: »
    yes i wrote that down as a joke,that what it was ment to be only,i aploigise to u all and to all the cows,and will be slow posting on here again as it was wrong to post about cows and not to call me a muppet,cheer sounder
    Welcome Back. The mod's really take thing's to heart on boards.ie. It's like they feel it's a personal attack. And i appreciate a lot of things said are taken up the wrong way by others. But how is that our fault? As other's hv no brain cells that register laughter or craic or humor. A perfect example is here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54260777#post54260777 What i said was in jest. But damn...:confused: Anyway i'm on my 3rd account on board's, man "they" love to ban don't they... It's a shame on here that it's think first and don't bother to post ur view's ever. In case of a BAN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Boards always reminds me of this song...

Back In The U.S.S.R. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Welcome Back. The mod's really take thing's to heart on boards.ie. It's like they feel it's a personal attack. And i appreciate a lot of things said are taken up the wrong way by others. But how is that our fault? As other's hv no brain cells that register laughter or craic or humor. A perfect example is here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54260777#post54260777 What i said was in jest. But damn...:confused: Anyway i'm on my 3rd account on board's, man "they" love to ban don't they... It's a shame on here that it's think first and don't bother to post ur view's ever. In case of a BAN.
    I watched a film last night and I think the follow quote applies.

"A man calls you a horse, you punch him in the face
    He calls you a horse again, you call him a jerk
    He calls you a horse a third time, well maybe its time to look for a saddle"

As for sounder, I think it was known that you were messing, and if the shooting forum was a closed community it would be taken as such. But because animal lovers could easily waltz in and see that, for shooters its best that laypeople don't think we shoot cows with Kalashnikovs

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yes, indeed it's true, us mods have no sense of humour. So you're all feicing barred. Feic off the lot of ye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭17REM

Sparks wrote: »
    Yes, indeed it's true, us mods have no sense of humour. So you're all feicing barred. Feic off the lot of ye.

would that be a hint of sarcasm :eek::eek: ban that mod!!

Sparks - use of a another language to avoid the swear filter..

Getting close to an infraction or two!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Sparks - use of a another language to avoid the swear filter..

Getting close to an infraction or two!!
    You are not allowed to give warnings or infractions to Moderators.
    :D

Quiet you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭sounder

take it easy boys won't want to start a war as i handed in my ak-47 today and call off my trip ,AJOKE AJOKE AJOKE :DCHEERS SOUNDER

• Advertisement
Advertisement