Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Babes

Options
  • 03-11-2007 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

hey all,

hope you all had a good Halloween, just thought I share some pics of the little guy in his costume:

031.jpg

033.jpg

Would love to see any pics of costumes for your little ones....Halloween is my fave time of year...and now I get to go trick or treating again! YAY!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

aw...he's so cute!! i have a few pics that i need to upload so i will later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

He's doty altogther! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

Here's my baby Carrick dressed up for halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

And here's my little ladybug... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Ayla, that is the sweetest little outfit I've ever seen, your wee ladybird is gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Thanks, I thought it a pathetically home-made frock, but the night before, as I was trying to fit it around my wee woman, it wouldn't fit around her *massive* belly, so I had to get creative.

I thought she was adorable, but mother's are always biased :D

Advertisement