Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough draw

Options
  • 03-11-2007 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

city away was hoping for home draw but could have been worse too i suppose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

KingdomYid wrote: »
    city away was hoping for home draw but could have been worse too i suppose

No such thing as an easy draw as all eight teams are in Premiership. Glad we avoided Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal though!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Boss will have 6 weeks left to get them into shape - King and Bale at least will be back so we should a lot stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Macker

Anybody got a definate date for this game ,BBC website just says w/c mon dec 17

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Macker

Just heard this match is switched to the 18th of Dec after I had my flight booked ,
    flights still available for 1 cent on ryanair so not too big a deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

cant believe we only got an allocation of 2,846 for this match..:eek::eek:..bloody city of manchester stadium holds 50,000...we'd easily bring 4,000 or more cause its a 1/4 final and its not on TV....!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

cant believe we only got an allocation of 2,846 for this match..:eek::eek:..bloody city of manchester stadium holds 50,000...we'd easily bring 4,000 or more cause its a 1/4 final and its not on TV....!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Not so sure of that mate, been told trains back are few and far between and the game falls midway between Pompey and the Goons away. Also very close to Xmas.

Still, reckon we'll get more if required, Citeh don't sell out much these days IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

would fancy going to this one if possible any rough idea how many loyalty points would be required.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

KingdomYid wrote: »
    would fancy going to this one if possible any rough idea how many loyalty points would be required.

Was asked this tonight by a mate, I believe it will go to members but how far down they'll go I don't know.

I've offered mine to a mate already but if not required its all your's KingYid.

I'm told the flights are 1c each way at moment, sure what harm in booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Cheers mate for the offer, will have to see how i get on with time off and all that as i am travelling to the lane for aalborg, will probably apply anyway no harm in tryin.

Advertisement