Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to type in Polish?

Options
  • 03-11-2007 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Any ideas as to where I can find such a programme? Don't have word or Works due to a virus
    Djenkuye
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

I think if you change your location by right clicking on the time on your pc on the right hand corner, change your country and time settings to poland and you should be able to change your language of the pc too.

Actually what might work better, go to Control Panel, settings/ Keyboard and add a language to your pc. "Polish Programmers", honestly it would be easier for someone to show you but just mess around on the computer until its done then to type a polish character press AltGr+{character}

example: AltGr+e = ę / AltGr+l= ł / AltGR+z = ż / AltGr+a = ą

Hope that was of some help Filan :)

- Trevor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Thanks Trev...actually found an on-line word processor - TYPE in Polish- it's called I think.....Attempted to follow your directions...but a low level of computer literacy:)
    Djenkuje
    A

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Hey Filan you must say it like Dziękuję :P Anyways hope that it went well for you anything, practice some of your newfound Polski słowki na forum, Dobrze? ;)

Advertisement