Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOH Airborne - Mouse prob

Options
  • 03-11-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hope I'm in the right spot to post this.

I just got this game. When I run it, my view keeps heading off to the left. It just keeps spinning left all the time. I can move it right, but as soon as I stop moving the mouse, the view heads off to the left again. Unplayable.

Anyone seen this prob before? Appreciate any help. I'm off to google now too....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Update your drivers, had a keyboard problem(in Splinter Cell : DA) that kept me moving left, driver update = fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Update your drivers, had a keyboard problem(in Splinter Cell : DA) that kept me moving left, driver update = fix.

excuse my ignorance, but which drivers should I update...mouse/graphics/mb ??

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

All of em :D, mouse first though.

Advertisement