Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carling Cup 1/4 final Draw

• 03-11-2007 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Hammers V Everton

Man City v Spurs

Chelsea v Liverpool

Blackburn v Arsenal

How many times have Chelsea and Liverpool played over the last few years, must be pushing 20 since the start of the Maureen era.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

What's the Maureen era? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jose Maureenio!

As its a cup game I predict another Liverpool win! ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm hoping a full strength Blackburn can take out Wengers kids :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Blackburn look good to make the semis now with a home tie. btw, the managers seem to be taking it seriously this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well, bar one!

I see its London V Lancashire

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

dobsdave wrote: »
    Hammers V Everton

Man City v Spurs

Chelsea v Liverpool

Blackburn v Arsenal

How many times have Chelsea and Liverpool played over the last few years, must be pushing 20 since the start of the Maureen era.

So the semis are going to be:

Arsenal v Chelsea
    City v Everton

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Cue 'Can Arsenal travel oop norf?' ad nauseum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Spurs to go through I think, hopefully setting up a Arsenal Spurs Derby in the final, that'd be great to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I think if Wenger sticks to the kids against Blackburn, he could be asking for trouble. But then again I would think that, Ive backed Blackburn to win this cup from the start.

Although Id love to see semi finals of Everton vs Liverpool and Spurs vs Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hmmmm kinda happy with that. At least we're at home and hopefully Spurs continue to struggle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement