Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dj Software Programme

• 03-11-2007 3:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

hey ive been djing for last year or so and have been using my own cd decks,mixer and speakers with laptop but i have been using windows media player to play songs on and i have been looking for a programme vitual dj i think for my laptop and ive heard some people around dublin sell the programme with songs if anybody is selling this or knows that anybody that is lets know
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Download the demo and try it out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

do some online searches for them. There are 100's out there. Most will let you try a demo and then decide if you want the full thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I have been using VDJ and PCDJ for a number of years now. PCDJ has a new product now and it is the most extensive program ever made. If you visit the website at http://www.pcdj.co.uk you can find out all about it. As for VDJ I find it good for dropping in samples as well as the search function is better. Try them both and see what you think.

I agree with the previous posters, try the demo then buy the full version if you like it.

DJ Spider

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 davedub16

Yeh i know there are loads available but im looking for somebody in dublin that sells the programme with tracks! ive heard some djs sell the programme with songs for a fee i was meant to get it done ages ago but the guy went to ibiza so if anybody knows who is doing it lets know thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

erm, have you ever heard of limewire or bearshare?

try search for it and see what happens..

not saying thats hwere i got mine from for legality reasons but check it out ; )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

copeyhagen wrote: »
    erm, have you ever heard of limewire or bearshare?

try search for it and see what happens..

not saying thats hwere i got mine from for legality reasons but check it out ; )

HELP!!! I need and adult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

indeed you do..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

davedub16 wrote: »
    Yeh i know there are loads available but im looking for somebody in dublin that sells the programme with tracks!

thats more than likely illegal(cracked) software and illegal songs neither of which i have a particular problem with but boards and the mods do so if thats what your looking for we cant tell you were you can get it im afraid

edit; also could i get a link to the exact pcdj product your refering to spider as i have my doubts about it being the most extensive dj programme around. i could be wrong as i dont use pcdj but id still like to see it myself

Here you go PeakOutput, you can download a demo of PCDJ FX here http://www.pcdj.com/download.asp Also check out Reflex, the most advanced DJ program available. I find it a bit too advanced for me! LOL

DJ Spider

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Traktor 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Here you go PeakOutput, you can download a demo of PCDJ FX here http://www.pcdj.com/download.asp Also check out Reflex, the most advanced DJ program available. I find it a bit too advanced for me! LOL

DJ Spider

cool thought thats the one you were talking about alright.

tbh if i was gonna get reflex id just get ableton instead as its from a better pedigree

i dont see anything on the pcdjfx that isnt in my torq but sure there you go different strokes for different folks

I actually haven't used PCDJ since I got a freeze about 3mths ago! I use VDJ now and also am getting to grips with OTSdj. I have VDJ and PCDJ Reflex with the Video and karaoke plugins, but find VDJ easier to use! Especially dropping in samples like applause and happy birthday.

I use it on my 00DJ and it works fine, just have to remember not to load any songs longer than about 8mins or it freezes and that's with 1GB RAM! I have long mixes on CDs that I use on a portable DVD player plugged into the spare channel on my mixer.

DJ Spider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭torqdj

if its just for dj'ing try the torq connectiv, its good, but ud have to buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    I use it on my 00DJ and it works fine, just have to remember not to load any songs longer than about 8mins or it freezes and that's with 1GB RAM! I have long mixes on CDs that I use on a portable DVD player plugged into the spare channel on my mixer.

You can change a setting in VDJ so that it will load songs that are longer than 8 minutes. Can't remember the name of it off hand though.

I know about the setting but even when it loads a song langer than 8 mins it struggles and that's with 1Gb RAM! I now have transferred all my longer than 8min mixes to CD in MP3 format and plug in a portable DVD player to my mixer and play them from that! Works a treat!

DJ Spider

Advertisement