Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Colourworks?

Options
  • 03-11-2007 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Thinking of going here due to recommendations, but google ain't helping and it might be anywhere in that list of parlours thread! Anybody help me out? Would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

dye know where snakebite is? just up the road from it, toward o connell street, it's like a skater clothes stor but the parlour is inside...that is it aint it lads? I always connfuse it with one in temple bar...if I'm right, it's a green and whte store, middle abbey street, almost opposite the arnotts bargain basement store iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It's just off central bank above the clothes store Flip. You go up stairs and you'll see it.

http://www.colourworkstattoostudio.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Thank guys, especially for the website link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

random:
    was standing outside body shock 2 weeks ago and 2 scum bags walked promptly out of colour works, one of the guys ran out after her and was sorta wrestling with her, garda came and stuff was sorted, quite hilarious...
    </random> :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

had a feeling I was wrong alright, sorry, what's the name of the one I'm thinkin of

• Advertisement
Advertisement