Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rooney first goal?

Options
  • 03-11-2007 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Ugh, i had rooney first goal in the aresnal -v- man utd.

Laddies wont pay but paddys are paying on rooney and fabergas, I dont think ill go back to laddies anymore.
    Paddys customers relations just so much better.

Am i right or wrong? anyone else have this bet?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Fair play to paddypower they often do things like the.

Twice in the last two days the Boylesport website has craped out when I wanted to bet and the horses won in both cases. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

As far as i know the goal was offically given as a Gallas OG so you can have no complaints really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭BHW

As far as i know the goal was offically given as a Gallas OG so you can have no complaints really.

I understand that, (although i think rooney should get it);)
    what im saying is paddies are paying out!
    silly me will go there from now on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

And now you know why they pay out on high profile matches like that.Ironically, if you had have bet in Paddy's and they weren't paying out, you would have got your stake back

Bubs101 wrote: »
    if you had have bet in Paddy's and they weren't paying out, you would have got your stake back

Eh no, i am just annoyed i didnt do the bet in paddys, there are a paddys and ladbrokes across the road from each other where i live, n i walked into the laddies cause i was on that side of the road and the match was about to start:rolleyes:

just getting it off my chest!!!!!! go to paddys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

BHW wrote: »

Laddies wont pay but paddys are paying on rooney and fabergas, I dont think ill go back to laddies anymore.

thanks

Hacketts are paying out on Rooney and Fabergas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Premier League site has it as an Gallas og. Unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I find Ladbrooks the worst odds for 1st goalscorer.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Woot, Fabregas at 10/1! Only just copped that I'd won there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Surely you'll go wherever offers the best odds?

• Advertisement

Forky wrote: »
    Surely you'll go wherever offers the best odds?

yes usually,

he was 7s in laddies and 6s in paddys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

But Paddy returned all stakes in that market if Fabregas scored

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

do you get paid out on fabregas if first goal was an OG cause my local bookie has told me different:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah I was paid out on Fabregas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

dotsflan wrote: »
    do you get paid out on fabregas if first goal was an OG cause my local bookie has told me different:mad::mad:

Well if you backed Rooney in Hacketts or Powers you're sorted :cool: and if anyone backed Rooney in any other shop you can't have any complaints really.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

dotsflan wrote: »

Yes. Your bookie has to have a result on this market. If he is saying the first is an own goal then the first goalscorer is the subsequent scorer, Fabregas.

This is why if you think a match will finish scoreless you should never back a 0-0 draw but you should back No Goalscorer. Occasionally you will get a 1-0 where the only goal is an own goal. And the odds are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

BHW wrote: »

thanks

you are wrong.

At first Lad's weren't paying out because they said it was an own goal but then a message came up on staff screens stating that there was to be payouts on both Rooney and Fabargas. I know what I am talking about so go back down. Which Ladbrokes btw??

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Delboy5

I had a Tenner free scorecast bet with BoyleSports at the weekend, stuck it on Rooney as 1st Scorer and match to finish 2-2....................odds were 70-1 !!

Needless to say i was also concerned about weather Boyles were giving it as an OG or to Rooney, ran to the bookies afterwards and delighted to find out they were also paying out on both Rooney and Fabregas as 1st scorers............700 yoyos thanks very much !!

Advertisement