Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar Hero III controller on Guitar Hero II

• 03-11-2007 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Gonna pick up GHIII but was wondering if I should pick up GHII, but just the game. Doe anyone know if the GHIII guitar will work with GHII ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i'd be 99.999% sure it'll work fine you can use a standard xbox 360 controller like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I don't know if GH2 can be bought on its own on the X360.... it was the first GH game on the console, so it makes no sense to sell it as standalone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

as listed on Playasia. Although I've not seen any game shops selling just the game alone though, but I wasn't looking that had for it admittedly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Seems to be available on ebay. Have no GH guitar so was just hoping to make sure the new GHIII guitar works with the GHII game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 I8poop4U

Yes i have both and the new guitar works just fine :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement