Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unable to post on bands and musicians page

Options
  • 03-11-2007 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey man.... my ads i posted on the bands and musicians page have been deleted and im unable to gain access to post a new topic.... could someone help me out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah, you didn't read the notice before posting. It states that 'Publishing Phone No.s Will Get You Banned And Your Thread Deleted', so that is why you are banned. You will have to contact Papa Smut in a week to get your access back. Please read the announcements and charters in future.

I see you signed up another account and although you were probably unsure as to why you hadn't access, 2 accounts are not allowed so you will no longer be able to use fionnstephen.

Advertisement