Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Apartments - Howth Junction

Options
  • 03-11-2007 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything the new apartments going up beside Howth Junction DART station, just of the Kilbarrack Road. Who's building them, can they be bought off plans, etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 talla man

donaghs wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything the new apartments going up beside Howth Junction DART station, just of the Kilbarrack Road. Who's building them, can they be bought off plans, etc?
    HI not sure who doing them but ya can buy many from de plans if ya have fone no give them a call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Before you buy there do you know that area?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Mairt wrote: »
    Before you buy there do you know that area?.

Its not as bad as some places but its still full of ****.St Donagh's in particular has had problems for years and there's an element of shiitheads in donaghmede that could rival anywhere i've ever lived.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭donaghs

I actually live 5 mins away in Kilbarrack. I'd often walk up by there going to Donaghmede shopping centre (or to catch a train to Drogheda) and I've never had any problems. I know there will always be the legacy issues associated with old council estates like Kilbarrack and Donaghmede. I'm happy living there though. Nice being on the Dart line, unlike people I know coming into work in Dublin from Drogheda, Navan, and Portarlington.

I'm curious about what's going up there, from two points of view: I know people looking to buy and it would be nice to have them living near me. And also I'd be interested on the effect this new development would have on the area.

Got onto to a local TD this morning and he said it was Costello Construction who are building it, and they will be going on sale in the near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Does anyone know anything the new apartments going up beside Howth Junction DART station, just of the Kilbarrack Road.

Most of Kilbarrack has been renamed Sutton or Raheny, don't you know ;)

The area has a bad name but you seem to know it pretty well
    Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I know there will always be the legacy issues associated with old council estates like Kilbarrack and Donaghmede.

Where are the council estates in Donaghmede ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

trout wrote: »
    Where are the council estates in Donaghmede ?

St Donagh's estate.Also Streamville and Millbrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭donaghs

You can also tell from the style of house. Area's change though. Look at how much a house costs in Ringsend.

Advertisement