Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for the cure

• 03-11-2007 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭

somepeople spend their lives looking for the cure for cancer or didicate their work trying to cure aids, but not me. Im determined to find a cure for the affliction that has plauged men for years.....that chafing of the skin underneath your sack.
    sack rash, crotch rot, whatever you want to call it
    what causes it ?....sweat, hair, bad underwear
    these are answer i hope to find during my research.
    In the name of science let me hear your horror stories.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

ever tried washing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Can't say this has ever affected me.

I have to agree with Longshanks, try washing regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ansionnachclist

I also can't say that I get itchy balls on a regular basis.
    Try a different shampoo :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Try your local golf club, they usually have a ball washer.
    The guy at my club is excellent, very thorough.
    Leaves no stone unturned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

You may be allergic to the washing powder you are using at present, try a different one to see if it helps.

• Advertisement

Excercise is the cause. The solution is to sit on your ass and do nothing but drink and eat pork scratchings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

No idea what you are on about tbh.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Join a club, go travelling or take up a new hobby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This is a fairly common ailment caused by nadiccii mite.

First, prepare the affected region by washing well with soapy water. Next, dry the area with a coarse cloth. The nadiccii mite feeds on dead skin cells & you need to remove as much of these as possible. Ensure that the affected area is a rosy-red & gleaming as possible.

Now that the area has been prepared you must immediately apply the first course of treatment - this is a solution of acetic acid (Sarsons Malt Vinegar is best). Apply liberally with a coarse cloth every 5 minutes for half an hour. Be sure to get into all the cracks & crevices where the nadiccii mite expecially favours & rub in well.

The second course involves applying 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide to the especially sensitive areas. To do this, split a scotch bonnet chili in two & tape each half to a bollock. If they slip off - use a dab of super-glue to hold them in place. Now make yourself a pair of pants from clingfilm & sit back & let the magic work.

Dr H. Billy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Mr Jinx wrote: »
    somepeople spend their lives looking for the cure for cancer or didicate their work trying to cure aids, but not me. Im determined to find a cure for the affliction that has plauged men for years.....that chafing of the skin underneath your sack.
    sack rash, crotch rot, whatever you want to call it
    what causes it ?....sweat, hair, bad underwear
    these are answer i hope to find during my research.
    In the name of science let me hear your horror stories.

Stop sleeping with strange women :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Tom ! There Is Another One Of Those Funny Threads ! Do Something !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

heard about this "crutch rot" in the pub a few months ago, sounds like a nasty little rash. i was to understand that it was a similar bug to athletes foot, visit a chemist, get a spray.

I'd put a gag in yer mouth if i were you if you've been scratching hard, apparantly he screamed the house down the first few applications.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Reminds me of that ancient chinese proverb:
    "He who goes to bed with itchy hole should not bite fingernails in morning."

Confuscious say "Man who go to bed with itchy hole wake up with smelly finger."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Henderson.jpg

The Henderson Equine Castrating Instrument is your only man, that'll sort out your problem for you in no time :D:D

***Kazobel listens for the noise of 2000 testicles retract in fear*** :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

43e16875-2f8f-4361-80bd-41d0cff79114.jpg

They're slippery buggers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Something that doesn't affect us wimmins (thank god)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You may be allergic to the washing powder you are using at present, try a different one to see if it helps.
    Ah, thats where he might be going wrong. Most Irish lads use bars of soap or shower gel or the likes when washing. These foreign powder soaps might be causing an allergic reaction.

Bloody Polish soaps are rotting our balls. :mad:

Just give them up and become a woman ! Now toddle off to the fridge and get me a beer chicken !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Just give them up and become a woman !

Yeah sure if he wants advice about how to go about that I can sort him out :D:D

Just give them up and become a woman ! Now toddle off to the fridge and get me a beer chicken !
    Beer chicken? like calling him chicken (awwww) or some sort of new food group? Tell me more so-mo, tell me more.....

Beer chicken? like calling him chicken (awwww) or some sort of new food group? Tell me more so-mo, tell me more.....

Sorry left a comma out, I don't think chicken flavoured beer would go down to well in the bar :p

I was thinking beer flaoured chicken......Like a new alcoholic way to spice up Sunday lunch

I was thinking beer flaoured chicken......Like a new alcoholic way to spice up Sunday lunch

Ah ! You might be on to something there !

Yes, and to think, you could have taken the credit.....

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You mean like beer-can chicken? Supposed to be excellent.

lifestyle.jpg

Man I want some chicken, and beer, and roast spuds. and gracy, and stuffing. and carrots, and peas, and yorkshire pudding. and beer

Advertisement