Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancelling a 3 contract early?

• 03-11-2007 8:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

I went back to three a few months ago when I saw their x series offers unlimited broadband access etc so I signed a contract with them liking the sound of unlimited broadband and skype etc. But after getting it first few weeks were find but then I found most of everything bar http were blocked making this next to useless to me.

I have now switched to the min package 100mb which would be fine if I could use 100mb of data for what I wanted but the service in my opinion is pretty useless. Their customer support also is the worst I have ever seen. Having had a problem with them with another contract that I cancelled. They transfered it to a 3 pay account and sent me sim but I am still recieving bill and account up til 2 weeks ago was still a bill pay account despite been using the 3pay sim they sent out to me.

These guys are morans but anyways have I any grounds whatsoever to end my contract early due to their frankly neutered broadband add on packages that simply arent what they advertise to be. How would I go about cancelling?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Well, you can either pay off ALL of the line rental !
    or you can take them to court / threaten to.

Otherwise, they'll attempt to collect all your line rental anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

solair, you haven't been in the broadband thread recently. 3 are effectively offering refunds to anyone who wants one because they know it doesn't work. they may try to lie to regular people but once you mention boards they stop telling you that wiping your sim will somehow fix their network and offer you a refund, including all the line rental you paid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Hmm.. I must remember that when I go hounding them for my Unlocking code. I ported back to O2, but I need to ring them to get the code for my old phone.. I had 3 weeks without broadband on their X-Series Gold package, so Im going to make sure I get my 19.99 back.

Advertisement