Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save me...what am i going to do. Don't like the new pro evo...bought Fifa and am crap

Options
  • 03-11-2007 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone help me out? I don't like the new pro evo, i think it's lacking something...maybe realism but i'm not quite sure...

And Fifa is just...impossible to play. I was really good at pro evo but I am hopeless at fifa...it's just so different.

And I don't have a clue how the trick system works...it's just so hard to do in game...is anyone good at using tricks in game??? It's just so bloody difficult...

So now I am contemplating bringing fifa 08 back and getting pro evo...i'm just lost...

can someone give me tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,106 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

lol im in the same boat, feel like such a noob playing fifa

im gonna persevere tho, graphics are great, online is pretty good and gameplay is good, theres a decent game in there just getting used to the controls etc takes time

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

But I can't even do a step over...lol

I am struggling big time...

mess around with the arena mode and then gradually try it in a match on an easy setting, its just tough getting used to the controls after years of pes

I can do all the tricks in Arena mode with Ronaldinho...facing the one direction...it only gets ridiculously confusing when you are facing any other direction except forwards...

Still there is something in that game I like so I am going to persevere...but if anyone has any tips...please give them to me...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/97775.html

Look at the state of the clip...good christ, he makes it sound so easy...it's bloody impossible...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SNL

Just stick with it dude what ya playing it on if 360 add me and i will give ya a few games online

Mrbrocky is the tag ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i say stick at pro evo you'll come to like it, its what always happens to me every new proevo you play it at teh start saying how crap it is but then after about a week of playing it it gets good

not this year on ps3 its s h i t e

ive been playing since iss deluxe on the snes, ive never been so disappointed in a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Cyrus wrote: »
    not this year on ps3 its s h i t e

Couldn't disagree any more. After a while of playing it, it is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Mossy Monk wrote: »

+ 1

pes is still king

• Advertisement

er no online, way too fast, cross field balls changed to warp speed 5

sorry i love pes as much as anyone but its rubbish this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I didn't mention online anywhere in my post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i didnt like pes2008 at first, cos I was useless at it.. but after a while of playing, I'm still pretty useles... I either win 1-0, draw 0-0 (far emore likely) or lose 4-0.. once I let a goal in, they justkeep scoring and scoring.

I'm going to have to work on that.

I didn't mention online anywhere in my post.

did i say you did? i mentioned it and guess what thats s h i t e too!

they are going to need a serious patch to fix it

Advertisement