Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planet 3 problems

• 03-11-2007 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey!

I just got a Sony Ericsson K610i from Three which works great with Planet 3. I wanted of course to use my old K800i as well on the Three network and have everything working, MMS, etc., except Live Messenger. I can access Planet 3 and the Internet in general which makes me confident that I have the right settings. For the homepage I use http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/HutchKey. When I access Planet 3 and try to download Live messenger I get connection error and can't download. I tried to download a messenger from another place but it won't let me connect, don't know why...

Is the homepage right?
    Does anyone have the Live Messenger .jar file for the K800i?
    Can anyone share their settings just in case I got them wrong?

Does anyone have the same problem

Thanks
    PS. This is not a 3 branded phone btw

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Kind of in a similar situation at the moment, but not with java apps, I can't find a way to buy the broadband addon as my N73 doesn't have the 3 firmware installed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smeagol11235

This post has been deleted.

Yeah, I DL that file but this is an old version of LIVE Messenger and I could not get online. The newest version I think is v4.2 or something. Do you use this one and get online with it?

EDIT: Just managed to DL the new Live Messenger from Planet 3 with a 3 branded phone and transfer it to my old K800i. Only problem that I can't install it. Any ideas? I think it is restricted to installing on 3 branded only.

Advertisement