Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alliance electric and plasma

• 04-11-2007 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone had dealing with Alliance electrical down in Georges St, I plan to buy Panny TH50PY70 from there and want to know how is their customer service? in case something goes wrong with the plasma down the line, I paid them a visit recently and they seemed pleasant enough
    Any previous or current experience with this shop will be helpful
    Thanks
    http://www.allianceelectric.ie/produ...d/th50py70.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭kamin99

surley someone had dealings with them right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I think Moe works there. I'm sure he'll be along soon. There a fairly good store AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

I think Moe works there.

yeah i do.

i didnt comment here because my view would be slightly biased!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 Brian68GT

I was in there recently looking at the panasonic. It was the first time in 10 years i walked into a TV store and the staff knew what they were talking about. I was very impressed.

I work in the fim industry and am very familiar with HD and its various formats, so i usually find myself knowing more about the TV's than the staff, particularly in the likes of the Sony Centre where they dont have a clue (although Ruari in Ballsbridge seriously knows his stuff).

The guy i spoke with in Alliance even told me that the quality of the panel was more important than the line resolution. ie: dont be taken in by 1080p, go for the best picture. I was impressed, it was the first time i heard someone in a TV store say this and i agree with him.

I plan to buy a 42" panasonic and a 20" Sony bravia next week and i'm going to buy them there. Wonder if i can convince him to throw in one of those Blu-Ray machines they seem to be giving away with the Sony's?????

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭kamin99

Thanks a mill lads for the replies and sorry big moe for asking, i got my previous plasma from another store and had a lot of greave when things went wrong in the first few months.now i know where to go

H50PY70 has these 2 features
    1080p Digital Processing Chip-Set
    1080p Digital Re-mastering Processor
    Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement