Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to practise Drumming on monster kit :)

• 04-11-2007 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Well folks?
    ..as the title says could do with somewhere local to practise on drum set which is largge and louudd!!,,anyone know where a guy could do it??..Naas is where i am so there ya go :)

ciao' amigo's .....Baggio............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

"bump"

no one at all have any ideas???...or are you all just a tad scared that I'll end up close to you hammering the loud thing!! ahahaa

;) ........ciao' amigos...Baggio............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Baggio wrote: »
    "bump"

no one at all have any ideas???...or are you all just a tad scared that I'll end up close to you hammering the loud thing!! ahahaa

;) ........ciao' amigos...Baggio............

Mmh, well there are a few empty units / warehouses in Newbridge's industrial estate ... I know a fair bit of skating and sneaky band practises go on in at least one of them.

Obviously not pin-pointing direction on a message board - but it's easy access, and no-one working there every gives a sh1te ... PM me ;)

Advertisement