Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

t.A.T.u.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

trevorku wrote: »
    Karl just because your a moderator doesnt mean your opinion rules all.

orly.jpg

Who the feck said my opinion rules all? Where are you getting that from?
    If you dont like t.A.T.u. then fare enough but you dont have to force your opinion.

Yes, I'm holding people down and forcing them to agree with me, right? :rolleyes:
    You sound like one of those people who is into alternative/punk music, obviously t.A.T.u. is not going to be a group you like but why does everything think they need to destroy my thread by putting hateful comments about the band up here.

Wrong on both counts.

You posted a thread, and people are posting their honest opinions. It's not hateful, and it's not "Destroying your thread" either, so stop being spurious.
    I must add they are hardly a one hit wonder if they are still recording albums, releasing a movie shortly and their last 3 singles were top ten. This is what I mean, nobody knows exactly what they've accomplished.

They had one hit single which was in the charts here, ergo they are a one hit wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

... You have problems, see someone

... You have problems, see someone

The irony! :D

I have another Migraine....

I will simply use the Russian t.A.T.u. method of relaxation by allowing the cosmos to protect my spiritual aura.

Right...

Be happy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

This guy is even to weird for the paranormal forum!

<SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Personal abuse in any language warrants a banning.

Excelsior!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

<SNIP>
    No need to translate ... reported for personal abuse.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Why do i keep coming in here??

Where can one get their hands on all 4 tatu albums? They aren't in any music shops over here. ( I guess because of the frenzy this thread caused )

I also asked in Tower/HMV/Golden Disks but they said the demand was outstripping the demand for the ps3/Wii so it'll prob be after christmas before they'll have them back in regularly.

I for one was shocked to find them that popular.

What shall we do?? A christmas with tatu is like eggs without porridge (old irish euphamism there)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Just wait... with all the cosmic energy and stuff trevorku is unleashing.... Tatu will have the Christmas number one this year :D
    Jaysus....

Advertisement