Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mentor programs

Options
  • 04-11-2007 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi,
    I want to know if there is any mentor programs available in Ireland. Started a business six years ago and while its doing ok I feel a mentor program at this stage could help.
    Any ideas?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Granty2007

Hi - there is http://www.dbic.ie/. I have not contacted them but did find it on the web

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Storm_rages

Will have a look at that
    thanks Granty2007

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Contact your local County Enterprise Board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 FourMasters

Aside from the Country Enterprise Boards, Enterprise Ireland runs a mentor programme. You request a mentor from a specific category e.g. sales&marketing, product development, project management, financial. Then you get 9 sessions with the mentor, usually spaced out about once a month. I'm near the end of my own mentor programme, and would recommend it.

You need to apply, and I think the EI criteria are probably higher than the CEB criteria in terms of projected turnover etc. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

Hello There, I am currently working with a sales and marketing consultant who is a mentor with Enterprise Ireland and I think it could help because I have seen him working with startups and I know he will provide value. Let me know if you are interested.

Simona Rusnakova

• Advertisement
Advertisement