Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Organza Ribbon Wholesale

Options
  • 04-11-2007 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi All,

Does anyone know where can I buy cream organza ribbon or any type of ribbon wholesale in the north west region?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What is it? - I mean what type of ribbon - Cloth, ribbon for a typewriter etc.

Can you be more specific

• Registered Users Posts: 44 3D

Good point, thanks. Organza ribbon is dressmaking/decoration ribbon. It is used alot for weddings and on invitations and cards too. It normally comes in sizes ranging from 3mm to 2 inches.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I checked this it with a local dressmaker and she tells me that you could try McElhinneys Store in Ballybofey but apparently they have a poor selection of ribbons available or the best place may be a store called "Fabrics & Alterations" (appropriately named :)) who are located near the new Dunnes Store in the Retail Park, Letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

I know it's not North West but this place should be able to post you what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 3D

Thank you all for the replies, I'll let you know how I get on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement