Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In your pocket comes to Dublin

Options
  • 04-11-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this was best suited to Dublin or Travel forum.
    Anyway, went onto the In Your Pocket website this morning and saw that they are in the process of writing their first Dublin Guide.
    http://www.inyourpocket.com/ireland/city/dublin.html
    I've found these guides great for travelling around Eastern Europe. They're constantly being updated, so what you have is generally accurate, unlike, say, The Lonely Planet, which can get out of date very quickly. They seem to be slowly making their way into Western Europe (Ireland being the second country after Germany for whatever reason) and I hope that will continue as I felt I was missing something when I was in Madrid and Lisbon this year...
    So just thougt I'd post this here in case anyone felt like sharing their tips (well unless there are places you want to keep away from the tourists...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I've got something in my front pocket for you, why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is
    Then grab onto it, it’s just for you
    Give a little squeeze and say, ‘How do you do?’
    There’s something in my front pocket, There’s something in my front pocket,
    There’s something in my front pocket

Advertisement