Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

some help needed

• 04-11-2007 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

In the process of going buyinh a hd lcd tv.decided 32 inch is right size for me and want to get a sony.
    1.not sure whether to get p3000,s3000 or d3000.I can get p3000 for 799 and d3000 for bout 1150.
    2.Is it worth waiting till after christmas.
    3.I would be using it for watching movies with either a blu-ray player or hd-player not sure either.
    4.Also would be connecting my laptop and gaming with it.The guy in the shop said that i should get d3000 as faster response times.
    5.Cant seem to find any online retailers other than komplett and pixmania that ship to ireland.Thanks for all the help.

Advertisement