Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Took the Plunge, bought a PS3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Ratchet & Clank is well worth a look. I've been playing the import, it's great stuff. I think it's out here on Friday.

CoD4 is out on Friday too, I think - looks like a must buy, whatever platform you get it on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LookingFor wrote: »
    CoD4 is out on Friday too, I think - looks like a must buy, whatever platform you get it on.

Dam straight!

I brought a ps3 there before the long weekend and have barely played it,I GOT RESISTANCE,COD3,RIDGE RACER,AND an rpg game I cant remember the name of :-/ Im getting cod4 for my laptop though :) Im gonna try and get stuck in cod3 again tonight :)

Advertisement