Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stream For the Pats v Colts game?

• 04-11-2007 4:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know where i could get this?

Sorry if this is against the rules.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

sop://sop.rojadirecta.com:3912/6391

Opens with Sopcast. Can't bloody wait for this, Brady all the way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Yea should be a good one this!
    Go Pats!

Cheers for the link by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Did it work? Sopcast would never work for me, the links i could find would never ever open, so in frustration i deleted it. I tried tvants too, that works but there's rarely a channel for US networks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Hope I'm not spoiling it for you, but....

What an unbelievable game!

The Colts actually played a bit better for most of the game, but with 10 minutes left in the 4th the Pats clicked and Brady dominated once again.

After you watch the game, let me know if you think the refs were paid off by someone in the Colts camp. Constant and horrible calls against the Pats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I saw most of the game, missed the last 3 minutes due to getting a lift... TBH I ain't seen much NFL this year (this was my 2nd full game to watch (no sky sports) after the dolphins - giants last week) but based on all reports the 2 teams are the best 2 by a mile, and i was slightly disappointed...

Both teams were obviously evenly matched, there was some brilliant moves and plays (moss's one handed catch and brackett's int were mad) but i still was left feeling a little underwhelmed by the game...

It does look like they'd beat any team put in front of them though (both teams i mean)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭walt colman

Great game. Boy did the Colts play tough. As a pats fan I have to say I was so relived they pulled out the win in the end. If this game turns out to be the decider for home field advantage then the Patriots have given themselves a huge boost in their chances of progressing throught the playoffs. I would not like them to have to return to Indy in January and try and win a playoff game in that atmosphere.

Also it would be great if commentators could postpone talking about going unbeaten at least until after the Pittsburg game in week 14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Also it would be great if commentators could postpone talking about going unbeaten at least until after the Pittsburg game in week 14.

It's believable for the Pats, because with the exception of the Colts, they've crushed every other team.
    I'm just glad I got to see Peyton UnManly look like he was going to break down and cry again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

enjoyed this one alright, but as a pats fan felt so tense the whole game long. Colts really ran them close and only for that great tackle on the colts last drive I had an awful feeling that Manning was going to bring them down for the winning score. This more or less IMO decided who has home advantage in playoffs, and after seeing and hearing that crowd last night, and the way the refs acted, it is a huge win. Brady was having to go to the sideline to get the calls as he couldnt hear over the noise, and the refs reacted accordingly to 'home pressure' (some disgraceful calls on Hobbs, Moss and Faulk). Colts having to play outside in sh!t weather in January will be a tough test. And Vinatieri missing a FG in the opening drive?

Advertisement