Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE z610i on 3 problem accessing web in 2g area

• 04-11-2007 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Has anyone had a problem accessing the web, i have a z610i on 3 bill pay and until recently i could access the web without any issue in 2g areas.

Got on to the idiots in 3 cs and went through the usual crap remove battery etc, when they couldnt fix it they sent the phone for repair, got it back with the same issue so sent it away again and they replaced it with a new phone but of course i still have the same issue.

I have tried everything to try to find out what the issue is inc swapped my sim into a non 3 n70 and a 6280 both worked fine, also tried my friends sim in the new z610i but i cannot access web,instaled non 3 firmware but to no avail. But it is only when im on vodafones coverage i have the issue.

Anyone have any ideas or solutions as 3 are no help.:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I have never been able to use the internet in a non 3g area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

never been able to use web out of 3g coverage also. How typical of 3 cc to think you can!!!!!!:rolleyes: me thinks you got your phone sent off for repair for no reason!!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 costello2s

Internet is available to use in non 3g areas as i use it on my n70 all the time, its just the dam z610i wont allow me to access, i think maybe it is having a problem with the 3 splash screen advising re internet charges etc as my issues seem to have started since its addition.

Does anyone if 3 could deactivate it on my account??:confused:

Advertisement