Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfield Bike Shop

Options
  • 04-11-2007 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

When's it open and what are the prices of bikes like? Just need a back tyre replacing on a mountain bike. How much will it cost?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I think it's 10 - 6 Monday to Friday and it's open for the morning on saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

MuddyDog wrote: »
    When's it open and what are the prices of bikes like? Just need a back tyre replacing on a mountain bike. How much will it cost?!?

The main guy in the shop is a bit weird but nice nonetheless. The opening hours that stepherunie said are right. He will repair your bike for as cheap as possible, if he can fix your wheel it will only be a tener, it would be a little more if it needed replacing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I love the Belfield Bike Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

The two Robs are great, but they are often very busy and not the speediest at repairs/servicing. That said, they are good fun to deal with and reward loyalty...just dont take any crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Was down there today, the mad guy is even more mad than I remember, but still very sound. I think one of the lads who works there has had an accident of some sort, was saying he broke a bone in his neck and they're a bit backed up with work as a result...

• Advertisement
Advertisement