Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for ' Inner bag' for handbag

• 04-11-2007 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all, I was in Tralee in Aug and went into kitchen shop, you know does all the utensils etc but they had this bag thing that you put inside your hand bag so when you want to change from 1 bag to another you just lift the inner bag out. I thought it was genius but for some unknown reason I didnt buy it,:confused: Just wondering does anyone know what they are called or where I could get one, or even the name of the shop in Tralee so I could phone them up...Its one of those things that you regret not buying.......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I remember seeing a thing on tv about those and supposedly boots had them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i find the whole handbad thing annoying.. im a girl i hat handbag HATE them!!
    just thought id fire that on out, although i think im the only one that thinks that...

try ebay, ebay has everthing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

tesco plastic bag suffice? ;)Surely you could improvise if you can't find the original one in the shop, get a small bag made out of sturdy-ish material, small enough to fit into handbag, sew velcro to lip of bag and inside handbag, and stick together?
    How often do you change handbag BTW and how much stuff do you keep in it?
    Surely throwing your keys/wallet/mobile/lip gloss etc from one bag to another isn't that much of a chore?
    I only change handbag if absolutely positively necessary, I use one bag all the time for work and normal stuff, and only change bags if I have to go to a wedding or somewhere posh, like. And would the bag you saw in the shop fit all size handbags? Just curious, as I can't imagine it being useful in the long run - what about handbags that are compartmentalised? my current one has a main zipped bit for wallet, but two equally large button-fasten pouches either side of it, which I throw cigarettes/lip gloss etc into...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BillyPyper

Yeah that all sounds good but I'm a bit lazy, I have about 5 different handbags Cheap different coloured ones) on the go for work/shopping and then different ones for going out at night. I know what your saying about compartments but I jst though this would stop me from using the other zips pockets etc cause 1. I can never find anything in my handband, 2 Something that I need is usually in one of the other bags..I do stuping things I was about to go into but can't be bothered...
    All I wanted to know was did anyone know what they were called or where I could get one....
    Thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

A friend of mine does this, she has loads of big bags and is always switching between them.
    What she uses is a draw-string dust-protector bags that you get when you buy a new (expensive in her case!) bag. They are sometimes in the bag it'self when you are buying to help keep its shape.
    Next time you are buying a bag, ask for the dust protector bag, or go back into the shop you bought it in and ask them for one.
    I used to work in a shop that sold expensive leather bags, and we always had loads left over because lots of customers didn't want them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Utensils

Hi Folks,The shops name is Utensils tel 0667119958 or email info@utensils.ie

Advertisement