Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you find grazing?

• 04-11-2007 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi

As the title says how do you find your grazing, i have been desperately looking for the past year and can't find any :(

Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

missloulou wrote: »
    Hi

As the title says how do you find your grazing, i have been desperately looking for the past year and can't find any :(

Any suggestions please?

Probably not the most helpful answer - but we 're buying our own to solve this problem!

We have only found one livery yard in many years of having horses that we truly trusted and was what we wanted (and that was a private not a commercial yard) so we are buying a house where we can have the neds at home!

Finding decent grazing etc is hard in some areas .. sorry am not more constructive! Good Luck!

Bx

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭missloulou

Do you want to let me a few acres ??? :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I've sometimes seen adds in the Irish Field for what you are looking for.

Advertisement