Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to copy from USB stick to PS3

Options
  • 04-11-2007 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I just got an updated option file for PES 2008 on a USB memory stick. I was told that i can copy it on to the PS3's hard drive but i'm having trouble doing it.

Does anyone know how to do it correctly? all suggestions are welcome.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

your PS3 should automatically recognise the USB stick, to view its contents hit triangle instead of X and then hit triange again on Option file(s) and select copy......you'l need to do that for each jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 45,747 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

On the USB stick, create a folder at root level called PS3. In that folder create another folder called SAVEDATA

Put the files from the option file for PES2008 in there.

Plug it into your PS3, go to save data utility, and copy the PES files from you USB drive on to the PS3 harddrive.

Load up PES2008, go to system settings in the game (i think) and load edit data. done.

Advertisement