Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrolling Titles in Pinnacle Studio 10

• 04-11-2007 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is anyone able to help me with adding a long list of credits in a movie I'm editing using Pinnacle Studio V.10.

When I add the ROLL feature to my list, it scrolls so fast you can hardly read it. I can't find any way to slow it down...:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Just extend the layer, it'll go as fast as it has to in order to get the whole title run into the time you have specified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Thanks, I had tried that already(extending the text box down as far as necessary) and changing the time from default 4 secs to 20 secs in the top right hand corner.

But it still appears in the first 2 seconds and then black screen for the remaining time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

leave the 4 second,
    click on the actual transition and change the time..
    works fine for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

yea, that's what I mean too, you need to adjust the length of the actual transition/effect. I don't use Studio, so I don't know how it displays it's self, but obviousl sunny does :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Thanks Guys for the help. I got sorted with it. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement