Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes G Wagon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭sk8board

The G Wagons are as rare as hens teeth. Not sure I've seen more than a handful in my life in Ireland.

London has a lot alright, mostly with enthusiasts, who wouldn't part withh them.
    They have a great rep in the UK as being a seriously cool car, and you could argue they were the original Chelsea tractor.

I agree with you on the price though. Its Porsche 911 money for what is essentially a Merc military jeep :)

Would still love to have one though.

check out autotrader.co.uk. Lots of choice. Dont bother looking in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

sk8board wrote: »
    Dont bother looking in ireland.

Or don't bother looking at all. When I was in the army everybody was chuffed that the crap Landrovers that broke down every 3.9 seconds were being replaced by reliable yokes. Reliable yokes that were incompetent in the rough. Say no more...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

unkel wrote: »
    Reliable yokes that were incompetent in the rough. Say no more...
    How many owners will really be driving them in the rough though?

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement